Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Revelations and Epiphanies 2






















November 17th, 2007

Revelations and Epiphanies
Volume 2

Sup suppy sup folks?



This Revelations and epiphanies came to me just the other day while I was takin a walk around school. Its a new thing that everyone's wearing...


Clue 1- Not the spaghetti strap top over the t-shirt....
Clue 2 - Its no longer bell bottoms.......


Haven't guessed it yet? Well I'll tell you now.............


The SKINNY JEAN.

NOW, the skinny jean.....not only is it conveniently named because of the cut of the leg BUT its not for pleasantly plump people. That time more children walkin around school their pants so tight it look like it burning their skin when the walk. Its either it burns or it cuttin into them. Better yet..... I'll not say all solid people can't wear them only a select few can wear them but if you are:

1) BUTTLESS:

Now I ain even gun front.......if you solid and ain gat no bunghy I suggest you not participate in this fashion craze because what you're doing is giving people the biggest misconception....thick thighs and no bunghy...If I was a nigga i'd be hot like a six because when I see you comin (thinkin you sexy eh!) and when you walk pass its like wtf....."Sweety here's a compass....I think you lost something."

2) CURVELESS:

Wow I had the most amazin site in front of me the other day in the Michael Eldon Building, this girl just turned out in front of me like her head wasn't screw on straight. So anyway....she wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat......wearing what else but THE SKINNY JEAN. Well she had a butt BUT (lol i said butt but) from her shoulder blades to her knees were one straight line. I'm like man and this is COOL! who does that? Curveless people....save yourself the trouble of revealing that you're the human ruler.

3) TOO CURVY:

Ok this one goes out to gals who draggin lil too much wagon but in denial about it. They wan wear everything skinny chicks wearing.....Quite frankly I feel that they reveal too much of their lil anatomy. Why must I see your underwear (or a junglesses) lack thereof?

DO NOT WEAR THEM PLEASE!

Now that we've covered the basics, the Skinny jean, in my opinion should be worn but models sized people or people with a curvy and not overbearing bodyshape. So people who fit the 3 categories above, if you were considering buying a pair...



"CEASE AND DESIST FROM SUCH A VILE THOUGHT,"


and if you already have a pair, can you say 'B-O-N-F-I-R-E?"

I'm sorry if I offended anyone BUT I'm not going to front.....Skinny jean+ bad shape= EYE ACCIDENT. Where are you in the equation?....choose wisely.

Until Next time,

Shandia

~Fashion, which elevates the bad to the level to the good, subsequently turns it back on the bad and the good alike.~ Eric Bentley



0 Comments:

Post a Comment