Tuesday, December 2, 2008
JUST FA YOU TIA...I GUN DELETE THIS SOON AFTER
Dead Silenced
Hungry tongues
naked bodies
the act of sin
but the pleasure was electric
Enter
Exit
Enter again
then fathom after fathom they fall
Unguarded
further than they ever imagined.
As time passes,
they suffer the consequences of their actions,
the negligence of the decision.
Should I keep it?
she asks him
stomach cradling her gift
but half filled with guilt
as she wishes she wasn't here
this isn't how my life's supposed to be.
His answer revealed in a clear all knowing stare.
She's cold now,
cold as can be
barely dressed
apart from a thin cotton gown.
She closes her eyes
when no one's around
what she hears is the littlest sound
Calling her name in the tiniest voice
saying that it hated her because it wasn't given a choice
But I have daddy's eyes it said
and your nose it squealed
She cannot open her eyes
she's so scared to feel
How can you do this to me?
I did not ask to be
but I am
mommy oh please don't let them kill me....
It was the last she heard of the little voice
as she strained her ears to hear
she's touched lightly on the shoulder
and the doctor comforts
there, there.
Its all over now.
practice safe sex young lady
I hope I never have to see you again.
She leaves the place
and the doctor behind
but the cacophony of billions of other tiny voices
reverberates in her mind.
~That Mackey Girl~
And no I didn't have a secret abortion. lol
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I have a piece similar to this. This was better than mine. Much more in depth. I liked this very much. You're very talented, despite what "garbage" you think.